What you get
Below are just a few of the benefits our family arbitration clients receive by utilising our partnership with the International Arbitration Service.
- Secure and private breakout rooms with swipe-card access
- Luxurious breakout suites with private lounge, including refreshments stations and three boardrooms/offices
- Extensive food options from award winning London caterers, accommodating all dietary requirements, allergies and religious criteria
- Dedicated passenger lifts to all hearing floors
- Off-road loading bay for easy delivery and collection of papers
- Cargo lift and stepless entry for delivery of documents and exhibits
- Penthouse business lounge and terrace with a panoramic view of London and extensive private breakout space
- Members of IAC staff are fluent in a wide range of languages including Arabic, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Albanian
- Each suite is allocated a host throughout their time spent at the IAC
- IAS has partnered with a number of local hotels and can offer outstanding rates
- Document shredding is available as part of IAC’s comprehensive business services offering (photocopying, printing, facsimile, etc)
- IAC staff are on hand to assist with any arrangements to maximise the efficiency of the time our clients spend at the IAC. This includes restaurant reservations, chauffeur service, couriers, dry cleaning, technical support and business services
Confidentiality and Privacy
- On request, IAC staff will operate by case numbers, and party names will remain strictly confidential to those conducting the hearing
- Discreet private reception area
- Confidential VIP entrance: private driver drop off, underground car park and private lift
- Pre- and post-hearing secure document storage for Parties and Arbitrators
- Hotel-grade acoustic sound proofing
- High-speed fibre-optic connection (private networks for each party – encrypted wireless networks also separated at the physical network level)
- Technology includes client friendly Crestron environment controls and Polycom HD video and audio conferencing facilities
- On request, our staff will operate by case numbers, and party names will remain strictly confidential to those conducting the hearing
- The facilities are swept regularly for bugs and recording devices and also on request
- Full copier facilities with ‘secure print to email’ facility within each breakout suite
Our Trusted Partners
AirCrowd is a digital technology platform which is truly transformational in delivering an end-to-end digital legal experience for barristers. To register interest email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud-based case technology for family lawyers. Digitally build, search, work against, collaborate, review, share & bundle all your case documents in one secure platform. Any time, anywhere.
We work closely with you to understand your needs. Then we use our technical know-how to deliver a solution that exceeds your expectation.
Integrated Dispute Resolution
Legal practitioners need to obtain the fairest result for their clients and lawyers may need to be supported by a range of quality professionals. The IDR Network brings together a multitude of specialisms. All of our network partners have a proven track record and verified references.